How to Create simple 3D Models in Photoshop CS6
The video tutorial above, will explain how to create a 3D postcard, how to wrap artwork around basic shapes such as cubes and soda cans, and how to create a depth map that will produce a solid 3D object.
It will also explain how to manipulate and resize objects in 3D space.
Let's get started!
Create simple 3D Models in Photoshop CS6 Extended
- How IGTV works [Infographic]
- Useful Tutorials on SVG & CSS3 Animation
- GIMP 2.10 released: Features 32-bit support, new UI and A Ton Of Improvements
- Free Christmas 2017 Resources for Designers
- HTML5 CheatSheet
- Menu Elegant Soul Restaurant
- Promo Soul Restaurant - Cicli Clementi
- Arianna Mazzetta logo
- Best tools for creating infographics
- 6 Free Film Effect Photoshop Actions
- Monthly News for Designers, November 2015
- 5 Photoshop Tools To Make Life Easier