Responsive Web Design: the Bible
You've decided it's time for a new website, and you know that making it responsive will ensure that all users have a great experience, regardless of what device they are using.
Responsive web design, or RWD for short, is here to stay.
It's rapidly maturing but not without some serious pitfalls for certain sites. If you are considering converting your existing site into a RWD this list of resources, articles, tools and tricks, grouped by catagories, will come in handy.
- Responsive Web Design : The article that more-or-less started it all - By Ethan Marcotte
- Responsive Retrofitting : Since many folks don't have the luxury of a full rewrite
- Common Misconceptions About Touch: Since fingers and touchscreens are what have prompted us to even really need a responsive design in the first place, it's best to know what you’re getting into – By Steven Hoober
- The State of Responsive : A great summary of the current state of the art - By Stephanie Walter
- Improving UX through Front-End Performance : Just making your site adjust to different sized screens doesn’t make it mobile friendly - Lara Swanson
- Printing the Web : Since we're trying to accommodate all kinds of devices, can't forget paper (plus it helps you focus on your content, which is helpful in any size and medium) - Hans Christian
DOWNLOAD HERE (PAY WITH A TWEET)
- A roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2019
- Designers and Marie Kondo: a life lesson
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- The Most Useful 50 Web Sites you wish you knew earlier
- Six Ways to Make Your Design Brand Stand Out with a Portfolio
- UX-UI: How to design better forms
- 4 Ways To Quickly Improve Your Online Business
- How to Improve the Exposure of Your Business
- What To Look For In PCB Design Software
- Best Development Posts Of August 2018