There are so many websites around, and it is very complicated to know each and every one of them. Our lisy provides 100 those websites that we find particularly helpful, even though they are not as famous or as prevalent as some of the big names.
- archive.is — take a snapshot of any web page and it will be exist forever even if the original page is gone.
- autodraw.com — create freehand doodles.
- fast.com — check the speed of your Internet connection.
- slides.com — create pixel-perfect slide decks and broadcast your presentations to an audience of any size from anywhere.
- dictation.io – accurate and quick voice recognition.
- reverse.photos — find similar photos on the web.
- copychar.cc – copy special characters and emojis that aren’t on your keyboard.
- codeacademy.com – the best place to learn coding online.
- flightstats.com – track flight status.
- unsplash.com – download images absolutely free.
- videos.pexels.com — an online library of free HD videos.
- myfonts.com/WhatTheFont – upload an image of any text and quickly determine the font family.
- fonts.google.com – the best collection of open source fonts.
- calligraphr.com — transform your handwriting into a real font.
- remotedesktop.google.com — access other computers or allow others to remote access your computer over the Internet.
- homestyler.com – design from scratch or re-model your home in 3D.
- pdfescape.com – lets you quickly edit PDF in the browser without Acrobat.
- draw.io – create diagrams, wireframe and flowcharts in the browser.
- onlineocr.net – recognize text from scanned PDFs.
- wetransfer.com – for sharing really big files online.
- file.pizza — peer to peer file transfer over WebRTC without any middleman.
- hundredzeros.com – download free Kindle books.
- noteflight.com – print music sheets, write your own music online.
- bubbl.us – create mind-maps, brainstorm ideas.
- color.adobe.com – get color ideas, also extract colors from photographs.
- canva.com — make beautiful graphics, presentations, resumes and more with readymade template designs.
- midomi.com – ind the name of a song.
- faxzero.com – send an online fax for free.
- squoosh.app – compress images on the fly. Site works offline as well.
- gtmetrix.com – a tool for measuring site performance.
- talltweets.com — Turn Google Slides in animated GIF presentations.
- ifttt.com – create a connection between all your online accounts.
- pixton.com — create your own comic strips with your own characters and move them into any pose.
- gravit.io — a full-featured vector drawing tool that works everywhere.
- vectr.com — create vector graphics and export them as SVG or PNG files.
- twitterbots — create your own Twitter bots that can auto-reply, DM, follow people and more.
- headspace.com — learn the art of meditation and reduct stress, focus more and even sleep better.
- class-central.com — a directory of free online courses offered by universities worldwide.
- googleartproject.com — discover museums, famous paintings and art treasure from all around the world.
- instructables.com — step-by-step guides on how to build anything and everything.
- flowgram.com — make data-driven graphics, charts and infographics.
- marvelapp.com — create interactive wireframes and product mockups.
- slide.ly — make marketing videos and branded stories for Instagram, Facebook and YouTube trailers.
- gohighbrow.com — Take bite-sized courses on a variety of topics, chapters are delivered by email every monning.
- htmlmail.pro – send rich-text emails with gmail mail merge.
- mockaroo.com — download mock data to fill the rows in your Excel spreadsheet.
- sway.com — create and share interactive reports, newsletters, presentations, and for storytelling.
- apify.com — the perfect web scraping tool that lets you extract data from nearly any website.
- duckduckgo.com – a clean alternative to google search that doesn’t track you on the Internet.
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
A few months ago we talked about certain Google metrics that were displayed in Search Console. The reason for writing another post on this topic is that Google has changed…
Today, we're going to write about the parallax effect, similar to parallax scrolling, and how to implement it to improve your landing page. In webdev, they say mobile first -…
We're going to explain how to use the Chrome browser as a file browser, both on Android and on your computer. This is a hidden feature of Chromium that will…
Recently we wrote about how to do a switchable alternative color mode or theme, a very useful and popular feature to websites. Today’s article is going to be about how…
People who surf the Dark Web are not necessarily looking for something illegal. Most people want to protect their privacy. And according to a recent study, 93 percent only use…
The user experience design of a product essentially lies between the intentions of the product and the characteristics of your user. - David Kadavy - The task of building a culturally appropriate…
If you have created a website, I am sure your end objective is to create a strong brand presence, boost engagement, and multiply revenue. An interesting statistic showed that there were…
With the release of flexbox in CSS, it has become an essential tool when placing elements next to each other, since, by default, the children of a display: flexare stacked…
In today’s article we are going to learn how to build pretty much standard these days on the web pages and that is the alternative color mode and switching between…
To achieve interesting effects on your images, learn about the 'filter' and 'Backdrop-Filter' properties of CSS. CSS filters are a very attractive feature of CSS that allows you to apply certain…