Bootstrap 3 RC2 released
Bootstrap makes a major update – moving to version 3.0 RC2
Bootstrap just cut a new release for Bootstrap 3, RC2. It's a big release as lots has changed, but that should all be for the better.
From the official Blog:
Key changes from RC1
Without listing all the minor changes (there have been over 500 commits since RC1!), here's a quick overview of the changes.
- The Customizer is back! Still needs some work, but functionality has been rewritten and will be improved as we head to final release.
- Added new mention to our browser compatibility docs to highlight the workaround for Internet Explorer 10 in Windows Phone 8 not picking up media queries.
- Added new section to the Getting Started page for documenting third party and addon compatibility issues.
- Added new Accessibility section, lots of new aria and role attributes, and more for improved 508 and WCAG compliancy. See #9186. Also improved used of more semantic HTML5 elements in docs per #9332, #9347, and #9352.
- Added HTML validation tests, and made any existing failures pass. See #9396.
- 318 USEFUL TWITTER BOOTSTRAP RESOURCES #6
- 32 best bootstrap tools and generators for web developers
- 318 useful twitter bootstrap resources #5
- 14 Twitter Bootstrap wireframes and GUI templates for web designers
- How To Rock Your Next Bootstrap Project
- 318 useful twitter bootstrap resources #4
- 318 useful twitter bootstrap resources #3
- 318 useful twitter bootstrap resources #2
- Weekly Design and Development News #2
- A collection of must-have front-end developer tools
- 318 useful twitter bootstrap resources #1
- Weekly Design and Development News