8 best free, web-based CSS optimizers/compressors and code formatters
Keeping your CSS files small and organized is very important, especially if you're going to spend any time editing your site in the future, (or if others are gonna be using the code i.e. clients). Helpfully, there are a number of different techniques which can be utilized to aid organization and size of your CSS files in order to make them more streamline.
.To ensure that your web pages render correctly and quickly, here’s a compilation of 8 of the best free, web-based CSS optimizers/compressors and code formatters. Check them out and pick the ones that work best for you.
1. CSS Portal
2. Clean CSS
3. CSS Comb
5. Helium CSS
7. CSS Lint
- Useful Tutorials on SVG & CSS3 Animation
- Useful Terminal Commands Every Web Developer Should Know About
- Useful jQuery code snippets for responsive websites
- 2 Areas of Business You Need to Audit
- How To Take Your Website Up A Notch
- Choosing the Right Type of Website for Your Business
- 6 Reasons Why Marketing is Important for Every Business
- The Importance of Other People to the Success of Your Website
- Social Media Marketing or SEO?
- The CSS Grid Explained in 7 Minutes (with diagrams and code)
- How to make SVG images code responsive
- Ten Laws of Successful Social Media and Content Marketing