Top 7 UX Tools of 2017
In this years we see a surge in new tools and technology to make our marketing and creative lives easier.
UX tools also continue to grow .
Today we have listed 7 tools and resources to add to your workflows for 2017.
1. UX MAP
An Axure RP library to create compelling UX documentation in no time. Add annotations, map user journeys and define interactions in great detail. UX Map is intended primarily for designers, but can also be an ideal tool for product managers, or anybody who is familiar with Axure RP and needs an ideal tool to document their design ideas.
2. UX — APP
UX-App brings functional HTML5 prototyping to the table.
It works with “logic blocks” allowing designers to move past hotspots. The HTML prototyping allows fast sharing through html without the use of special apps.
Handrail helps you quickly prepare, capture, and analyze your moderated user research.
All in one place. With Handrail's Team Edition, everyone can get involved in the research process, capture notes and observations from their point of view, as well as stay on top of the latest findings.
Personapp allows you to create and share quick, lightweight personas using a simple lean framework.
A checklist for the core steps of the UX design process. Each section includes a link for some extended reading and you can sign in via Google and share the checklist across your accounts. It’s straightforward, but sometimes less is more.
Check here for inspirations or to download resources for your next project and skip the time suck of internet searches.
Product Hunt is a source of finding the latest and greates products. ProductHunt’s community helps the cream rise to the top so you know if it’s trending, it’s worth a look.
- The Best RSS Readers for Ubuntu
- A roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2019
- Designers and Marie Kondo: a life lesson
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- UX-UI: How to design better forms
- 80 Linux Network Monitor Software & Tools for Managing & Monitoring Unix/Linux Systems
- How to install Letsencrypt certificates with certbot in ubuntu 16.04
- What To Look For In PCB Design Software
- How to Set up a Fully Functional Mail Server on Ubuntu 16.04 with iRedMail
- Useful Free UX Ebooks
- GIMP 2.10 released: Features 32-bit support, new UI and A Ton Of Improvements