11 Guides for Front-end Developers
Enjoy our Guides series for for Front-end Developers and don’t forget to let us know in the comments of any others that we haven’t yet included.
Can I animate?” is a site inspired by Can I use, but focused specifically on CSS animations and transitions.
The aim is to provide a comprehensive reference of which CSS properties can and can‘t be animated, and exactly how the animations are calculated by browsers.
The ultimate checklist for all serious web developers building modern websites.
Based on ‘Designers Guide to Web Performance Optimization’ by Jon Yablonski. He created this dynamic checklist for designers. Each item has links to the appropriate section of the associated article.
Making work accessible creates a better experience across the board. Use this checklist to help build accessibility into your process no matter your role or stage in a project.
The site contains all working examples for the book eBay MIND Patterns - Accessibility Patterns for the Web.
Each example demonstrates our recommended semantic markup, keyboard interaction design and ARIA roles, states & properties for assistive technology. Each pattern follows a progressive enhancement strategy (where applicable) and aims to conform to WCAG 2.0 Level AA.
Collection of free checklists you can use to perform a code review of your Angular application.
An official document from the W3C that ‘describes some best practices for creating efficient SVG documents, using explanations and code samples.
Is't a guide that helps you understand these CSS selectors and how they can be used to lay out unknown numbers of items in grid layouts.
A collection of different techniques that demonstrate what can be done with just HTML, CSS, Sass.
An infographic , that covers all HTML5 tags, attributes, desktop and mobile browser support, event handlers, and Canvas features.
- Best SEO Tools for 2018
- How to Become a Full Stack Developer in 2018
- The CSS Grid Explained in 7 Minutes (with diagrams and code)
- How to make SVG images code responsive
- 10 addictive retro video games recreated with HTML5, JS & CSS
- Top 8 Free Online Social Media Marketing Tools For Startups
- Top 7 UX Tools of 2017
- Useful technical SEO checklist for developers
- CSS Progressive Loading in Chrome
- Guide to viewport units vw, vh, vmin and vmax
- CSS Media Queries for iPad and iPhones
- How Pixar, Google, and Facebook Fight Bad Meetings - by Wrike project management tools