What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter?
The average Facebook user spends more than a quarter of his or her time on the site scrolling through the News Feed. For users, that means a lot of baby pictures and stale memes. For brands, it represents an opportunity.
See, Facebook brand pages don't attract consumers — far from it. Virtually every fan of a brand, such as Coke, will never return to its page after an initial Like (if they even visited at all). So where's the best place to reach that consumer?
You guessed it: News Feed. Brands are finally embracing social marketing in effective ways, but there's still a lot to learn about the strategies of the medium and the algorithms that keep it running.
That's where EdgeRank comes in. Whether you're a brand or an average user, it's helpful to understand what shows up in your News Feed and why.
Check out the infographic below, courtesy of Post Rocket, to educate yourself on EdgeRank.
Are you happy with what you see in your News Feed? Let us know in the comments.
- Top Social Media Marketing Tools in 2019
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- Whatsapp is working to a new sales system integrated in the app
- 4 Ways To Quickly Improve Your Online Business
- Why Is Digital Marketing So Important For Your Business?
- How to Improve the Exposure of Your Business
- How to Create a Brand Story through Video Marketing
- How Can Small Businesses Reduce Paper Usage?
- A Guide to Integrate Social Media into Your E-Commerce Store
- Tips on How to Prevent Data Loss for Your Business
- 2 Areas of Business You Need to Audit
- How To Take Your Website Up A Notch