Google updates LocalBusiness Schema
LocalBusiness Schema Now Requires Image & priceRange Fields
It seems we may have had a Google structured data update yet again .
The next thing they changes was to require the Image and priceRange data fields in the LocalBusiness schema requirements.
If you run the Google structured data testing tool against LocalBusiness schema, you will see they throw an error if the Image and priceRange data fields are missing or invalid.
Here is a screen shot:
- Send Push Notification to Users Using Firebase Messaging Service in PHP
- Best SEO Tools for 2018
- Increase the Number of Backlinks to Your Site the Right Way
- What You Need to Start a Great Healthcare Blog
- 8 Best Google Apps You Have No Idea About
- How to Optimize Images for SEO
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December
- Google ranking factors: user behaviors that make the difference in SEO
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Google's 200 Most Important Ranking Factors
- A Christmas Easter Egg in New Google Maps
- Google’s Matt Cutts: Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You