6 Free Film Effect Photoshop Actions
Film and graphic lovers rejoice! Today we give us this little pack film effect Photoshop actions!
Photoshop actions allow designers to automate common sequences for increased efficiency. If you do much work with photo editing you can certainly benefit from the time saved by having some good library of Photoshop actions.
There are so many different types of actions that you can use from vintage effects, to black and white, to HDR and much more.
Keep in mind that while Photoshop actions can be extremely useful and helpful, the results will vary from one photo to the next. Not every photo will look great with every action. Experiment with them and you’ll get a good feel for which actions work best with certain types of photos.
How to Use these Photoshop Actions
Locate your Actions panel. Window>Actions
Click on the drop-down menu of the Actions panel and click “Load Actions…”
Locate the .atn file in your hard drive and click Import.
To use an action on a photo, select the Background layer in your Layers panel then click the Play button on your Actions Panel.
Download this freebie below and start using it with your own photos and pay us with SHARE :-)
- A roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2019
- Designers and Marie Kondo: a life lesson
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- What To Look For In PCB Design Software
- Useful Free UX Ebooks
- Free Christmas 2017 Resources for Designers
- Top 7 UX Tools of 2017
- How to Choose a Laptop for Web Design and Development
- 11 Guides for Front-end Developers
- Mallorca's Ham
- Menu Elegant Soul Restaurant
- Promo Soul Restaurant - Cicli Clementi