In 2008 Danny Dove created the first version of SEO Cheat Sheet. Frustrated with how hard it was to find technical SEO information, he stayed up an entire night crafting the original resource.
At the time, he was still establishing his professional self and was an intern at Moz. The company was small, and the future of his unpaid internship was uncertain.
Yesterday Dove introduced the brand-new version of The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet.
This free and downloadable document covers all of the important SEO code and best practices that are needed by online marketers and developers.
Benefits and features
- Save the Google searches for your new inbound visitors: This cheat sheet covers all of the details you would normally spend hours researching online. This leaves you with more time for the important things (like laughing at JennaMarbles or pretending you don't watch Vine compilations).
- Available both online and offline: You can store the free downloadable PDF wherever you want. Save a hard drive, kill a tree! (It's printable.)
- Updated for the inbound marketer: With new sections like responsive design and rel="author", you can uphold your flawless nerd reputation by publicly shaming those who make syntax errors in their code (and are foolish enough not to download this cheat sheet!).
If it is important, we have you covered!
- Important HTML Elements
- HTTP Status Codes
- URL Best Practices
- Webmaster Tools
- Robot Control Syntax
- Important User-agents
- Sitemap Syntax
- Facebook Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Google+ Authorship
- Google+ Publisher
- Targeting Multiple Languages
- Mobile Web Development (Responsive Design)
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
We often use webcams to broadcast video in real time via our computer. This broadcast can be viewed, saved and even shared via the Internet. As a rule, we need…
In today’s article we will write about how to make a working form that upon hitting that submit button will be functional and send the email (to you as a…
There is a new standard HTML attribute that can be used in conjunction with IMG called SRCSET. It is new and important as it allows webmasters to display different images…
Something that seems simple as the treatment of dates can become complex if we don't take into account how to treat them when presenting them to the user. That is…
This article is a compilation of the "ux tools" I have tested in recent years. I've separated the tools by categories, although I recommend you to take a look at all…
Today, we're going to talk about how to implement a simple language selector on the basic static website, without the need of any backend or database calls or redirection to…
Today we will show you how to use BootstrapVue, describe the installation process and show basic functionality. The project’s based on the world's most popular CSS framework - Bootstrap, for building…
Anchor Text are the words used to insert a link within a piece of content. This text can be anything from "click here" to the name of a brand or…
Since the release of the Bootstrap 4 is three years, in this article we will present what is new in the world’s most popular framework for building responsive, mobile-first sites.…
In today's article we will explain the concept of graphic design, its fundamentals and what it brings into web development. Graphic design is applied to everything visual, believe or not,…
In today's article we will show you how to animate a basic loader that spins when some predefined action is defined, such as loading an image. That can be used…