In 2008 Danny Dove created the first version of SEO Cheat Sheet. Frustrated with how hard it was to find technical SEO information, he stayed up an entire night crafting the original resource.
At the time, he was still establishing his professional self and was an intern at Moz. The company was small, and the future of his unpaid internship was uncertain.
Yesterday Dove introduced the brand-new version of The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet.
This free and downloadable document covers all of the important SEO code and best practices that are needed by online marketers and developers.
Benefits and features
- Save the Google searches for your new inbound visitors: This cheat sheet covers all of the details you would normally spend hours researching online. This leaves you with more time for the important things (like laughing at JennaMarbles or pretending you don't watch Vine compilations).
- Available both online and offline: You can store the free downloadable PDF wherever you want. Save a hard drive, kill a tree! (It's printable.)
- Updated for the inbound marketer: With new sections like responsive design and rel="author", you can uphold your flawless nerd reputation by publicly shaming those who make syntax errors in their code (and are foolish enough not to download this cheat sheet!).
If it is important, we have you covered!
- Important HTML Elements
- HTTP Status Codes
- URL Best Practices
- Webmaster Tools
- Robot Control Syntax
- Important User-agents
- Sitemap Syntax
- Facebook Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Google+ Authorship
- Google+ Publisher
- Targeting Multiple Languages
- Mobile Web Development (Responsive Design)
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
Cumulative Layout Shift, one of the new Core Web Vitals metrics, is the first metric that focuses on user experience beyond performance. Unexpected movement of web page content is a major…
A few months ago we talked about certain Google metrics that were displayed in Search Console. The reason for writing another post on this topic is that Google has changed…
Today, we're going to write about the parallax effect, similar to parallax scrolling, and how to implement it to improve your landing page. In webdev, they say mobile first -…
Linkbuilding is one of the main factors in improving the SEO positioning of a page. Having a profile of inbound links from pages with great authority can mean the difference…
At Ma-no we are aware of the importance of a good linkbuilding strategy in order to achieve success with a website. Links are key to placing a website among the top…
Recently we wrote about how to do a switchable alternative color mode or theme, a very useful and popular feature to websites. Today’s article is going to be about how…
People who surf the Dark Web are not necessarily looking for something illegal. Most people want to protect their privacy. And according to a recent study, 93 percent only use…
The user experience design of a product essentially lies between the intentions of the product and the characteristics of your user. - David Kadavy - The task of building a culturally appropriate…
If you have created a website, I am sure your end objective is to create a strong brand presence, boost engagement, and multiply revenue. An interesting statistic showed that there were…
Publishing a blog on your business website is an effective marketing tool for several reasons. Blog posts are the ideal place to share information about your company, products, services, and showcase…
With the release of flexbox in CSS, it has become an essential tool when placing elements next to each other, since, by default, the children of a display: flexare stacked…