How to use Asynchronous AdSense Ads with Responsive Design
Fluent 2012: Steve Souders, "Your Script Just Killed My Site"
Google offers publishers the option of using non-blocking asynchronous ad tags for serving AdSense ads on their websites.
1. First of all, open your AdSense dashboard and created ad units for all the different sizes (leader board, rectangles, square, buttons, etc.)
2. Replace AAA, BBB, etc. in the code with the corresponding IDs of the generated ad units. (remember to replace ca-pub-XXX in line #9 with your real AdSense publisher ID)
3. Here the code:
If you want to have multiple AdSense ad units on the same page you have to replace google-ads-1 with google-ads-2 in line # 1 and 6.
You have to include the adsbygoogle.js script in line #40 only once in your web page.
- Starting with Vue.js: how about using it?
- Tools to build PWA quickly
- Vue.js: a quick start guide for beginners. Part 3
- Is jQuery going to die in 2019?