Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- Redux-Saga to manage async I/O and isolate side-effects
- Next.js — SSR with Node & Express, automatic bundle splitting, styled-jsx
- Material UI
- Cheerio for unit testing React components
- Lodash Import just the utilities you need to avoid blowing up your bundle size.
- Babel: Used to compile ES6 to work on older browsers.
- ESLint: Catch syntax errors and style issues early. After code review and TDD, the third best thing you can do to reduce bugs in your code.
- Ramda— mostly for lenses and transducers.
- Node & Express
Tech to check out in 2018:
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Blockchain & fintech
- Medical technology
- AR/VR — Hololens, Meta, and ODG are shipping today. ODG R-9 was scheduled to ship in 2017 but will likely ship in 2018 instead. MagicLeap has promised to ship in 2018. AR will transform the human experience more than the cell phone did.
- 3D printing
Quantum computing is also ready to transform the world, but we don't know how and when the disruption really starts. There are some quantum computers online, but they can’t do much yet. It’s still too early for most developers to even begin to experiment productively. Microsoft recently announced its Q# programming language for quantum computing. Meanwhile, IBM and Google also continue to invest heavily to own the embryonic cloud quantum computing market.
If you want to learn quantum computing, you should study linear algebra O-0...
There are also functional explorations of quantum computing based on lambda calculus.
Do you dare to study Quantum computing ?
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
Working with React, - and before the release of Hooks in version 16.8 - there was always the possibility to create components in three different ways based on a number of…
Some of you might think that what we explained in the article on how to populate an array with numbers, apart from the didactic part, would not have much applicability…
In today’s article we will write about how to make a working form that upon hitting that submit button will be functional and send the email (to you as a…
Something that seems simple as the treatment of dates can become complex if we don't take into account how to treat them when presenting them to the user. That is…
Today, we're going to talk about how to implement a simple language selector on the basic static website, without the need of any backend or database calls or redirection to…
Today we will show you how to use BootstrapVue, describe the installation process and show basic functionality. The project’s based on the world's most popular CSS framework - Bootstrap, for building…