Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- Redux-Saga to manage async I/O and isolate side-effects
- Next.js — SSR with Node & Express, automatic bundle splitting, styled-jsx
- Material UI
- Cheerio for unit testing React components
- Lodash Import just the utilities you need to avoid blowing up your bundle size.
- Babel: Used to compile ES6 to work on older browsers.
- ESLint: Catch syntax errors and style issues early. After code review and TDD, the third best thing you can do to reduce bugs in your code.
- Ramda— mostly for lenses and transducers.
- Node & Express
Tech to check out in 2018:
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Blockchain & fintech
- Medical technology
- AR/VR — Hololens, Meta, and ODG are shipping today. ODG R-9 was scheduled to ship in 2017 but will likely ship in 2018 instead. MagicLeap has promised to ship in 2018. AR will transform the human experience more than the cell phone did.
- 3D printing
Quantum computing is also ready to transform the world, but we don't know how and when the disruption really starts. There are some quantum computers online, but they can’t do much yet. It’s still too early for most developers to even begin to experiment productively. Microsoft recently announced its Q# programming language for quantum computing. Meanwhile, IBM and Google also continue to invest heavily to own the embryonic cloud quantum computing market.
If you want to learn quantum computing, you should study linear algebra O-0...
There are also functional explorations of quantum computing based on lambda calculus.
Do you dare to study Quantum computing ?
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
In today’s article we are going to learn how to build pretty much standard these days on the web pages and that is the alternative color mode and switching between…
Hello everyone and welcome back! Until now, we have been talking about variables and selection structures, going to consider some of the fundamental aspects of these two concepts. Theoretically, to…
Hello everyone and welcome back! Up to now we have been concerned to make as complete an overview as possible of the fundamental concepts we need to approach the use…
The previous time, we talked extensively about Boolean variables, trying to outline the main operations that can be carried out at a practical level. Of all the cases examined, we have…
Hello everyone and welcome back! The previous times we have introduced the concept of variable, trying to define some basic concepts about it. However, some situations suggest that the concept of…
Today we are going to study some concepts closely related to hashmaps. The concepts we are going to see are hashing and collisions. Hashing The idea of hashing with chaining is to…
In this short series of articles we will go to see how it is possible to create the Hashmap data structure in C. In the implementation we're going to use the…
Hello everyone and welcome back! Today we will begin a journey that will lead us to study, and possibly review, what are the basics of programming. We will start by talking…
If you want to leave a WhatsApp group but don't want the 'You left the group' message to be displayed, read this article. Some people love WhatsApp groups, and some people…