Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- Redux-Saga to manage async I/O and isolate side-effects
- Next.js — SSR with Node & Express, automatic bundle splitting, styled-jsx
- Material UI
- Cheerio for unit testing React components
- Lodash Import just the utilities you need to avoid blowing up your bundle size.
- Babel: Used to compile ES6 to work on older browsers.
- ESLint: Catch syntax errors and style issues early. After code review and TDD, the third best thing you can do to reduce bugs in your code.
- Ramda— mostly for lenses and transducers.
- Node & Express
Tech to check out in 2018:
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Blockchain & fintech
- Medical technology
- AR/VR — Hololens, Meta, and ODG are shipping today. ODG R-9 was scheduled to ship in 2017 but will likely ship in 2018 instead. MagicLeap has promised to ship in 2018. AR will transform the human experience more than the cell phone did.
- 3D printing
Quantum computing is also ready to transform the world, but we don't know how and when the disruption really starts. There are some quantum computers online, but they can’t do much yet. It’s still too early for most developers to even begin to experiment productively. Microsoft recently announced its Q# programming language for quantum computing. Meanwhile, IBM and Google also continue to invest heavily to own the embryonic cloud quantum computing market.
If you want to learn quantum computing, you should study linear algebra O-0...
There are also functional explorations of quantum computing based on lambda calculus.
Do you dare to study Quantum computing ?
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
When I started browsing different and original websites to learn from them, one of the first things that caught my attention was that some of them had their own cursors,…
In this tutorial we will see how to install and use both Node.js and the npm package manager. In addition, we will also create a small sample application. If you…
When you access any element of the DOM, it is usual to save it in a variable. This is something that at first might seem very simple, but if you…
In this tutorial we are going to see how you can change the order of the elements of an array so that they are inverted. You could use a loop…
In case you have two divs of different sizes you may sometimes want to scroll both at the same time but at different speeds depending on their size. For example,…