Every year new different projects appeared with their own features, but now we can roughly agreeing that Angular, React or Vue.js are the pioneers in this world.
- Redux-Saga to manage async I/O and isolate side-effects
- Next.js — SSR with Node & Express, automatic bundle splitting, styled-jsx
- Material UI
- Cheerio for unit testing React components
- Lodash Import just the utilities you need to avoid blowing up your bundle size.
- Babel: Used to compile ES6 to work on older browsers.
- ESLint: Catch syntax errors and style issues early. After code review and TDD, the third best thing you can do to reduce bugs in your code.
- Ramda— mostly for lenses and transducers.
- Node & Express
Tech to check out in 2018:
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
- Blockchain & fintech
- Medical technology
- AR/VR — Hololens, Meta, and ODG are shipping today. ODG R-9 was scheduled to ship in 2017 but will likely ship in 2018 instead. MagicLeap has promised to ship in 2018. AR will transform the human experience more than the cell phone did.
- 3D printing
Quantum computing is also ready to transform the world, but we don't know how and when the disruption really starts. There are some quantum computers online, but they can’t do much yet. It’s still too early for most developers to even begin to experiment productively. Microsoft recently announced its Q# programming language for quantum computing. Meanwhile, IBM and Google also continue to invest heavily to own the embryonic cloud quantum computing market.
If you want to learn quantum computing, you should study linear algebra O-0...
There are also functional explorations of quantum computing based on lambda calculus.
Do you dare to study Quantum computing ?
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT.
I have long wanted to talk about how infinite scroll functionality can be implemented in a list of items that might be on any Web page. Infinite scroll is a technique…
Sorting elements with SortableJS and storing them in localStorage
What is a JWT token and how does it work?
JWT tokens are a standard used to create application access tokens, enabling user authentication in web applications. Specifically, it follows the RFC 7519 standard. What is a JWT token A JWT token…
Symbols are a new primitive value introduced by ES6. Their purpose is to provide us unique identifiers. In this article, we tell you how they work, in which way they…
How to make your own custom cursor for your website
When I started browsing different and original websites to learn from them, one of the first things that caught my attention was that some of them had their own cursors,…
Node.js and npm: introductory tutorial
In this tutorial we will see how to install and use both Node.js and the npm package manager. In addition, we will also create a small sample application. If you…
How to connect to MySQL with Node.js