- js13kGames 2019 - Highlights from the js13kGames 2019 competition.
- js13kGames 2017 - Build a game in 13kB or less with js13kGames.
- Triangle: Back To Home - You are lost in the cave. Try to get out and back to home. Sometimes it can be easy, sometimes not… but don’t give up and you will do it.
- Dwarfs: There and Back Again - A tale of high adventure, undertaken by a company of dwarfs, in search of dragon-guarded gold, true friendship, and varieties of ale (not necessarily in that order).
- Bounce Back - Boomerang adventure game for JS13k!
- Wander - Explore a desolate wilderness with your grappling hook.
- Offline Paradise - The world, a paradise, has gone offline; everything has become grey and dangerous. Traverse, jump and dash over the obstacles to turn the world back into normal.
- Planetfall - A space exploration game. The goal is to find satellite stations on each planet and take them offline.
- Quest of Tod - A speed running adventure game, where you stuck inside unknown place controlled by strange machine. Can you find all the keys and codes to unlock the exit before the time runs out?.
- Racer - Start from the back of the pack, finish 1st to go to the next race!
- Everyone's Sky - Make allies by completing missions, study other planets, stars, defend yourself against planetary defenses and pirate groups, or makes enemies by attacking them, ignoring their communications and destroying their facilities.
- Evil glitch - Strange glitches appear in your dimension, could you stop them to assimilate your world?
- Off The Line - Jump off the line and try not to die or throw your keyboard across the room in this twitchy arcade tapper.
- Behind Asteroids, The Dark Side - A game about throwing asteroids to people playing "Asteroids" on an arcade machine.
- Pest Control: Weasels - Lemmings were meant to be saved, weasels should instead be disposed of. (consider this as your revenge on small pesky critters!).
- Pizza Undelivery - Here you bring pizzas back to the pizzeria, instead of the other way around.
- Pixel Art Academy - An adventure game for learning to draw.
- nano-wirebot - A simple platformer where you play as a nanobot that needs to fix some wires.
- The Wandering Wraith - A lost wraith is wandering through the world seeking for peace. Will you guide him back to his grave so he can finally rest?
- ONOFF - Navigate through 25 brain-teasing levels in this fast-paced, hand-crafted platformer. You'll dodge spikes, jump over pits, and toggle between dimensions.
- Glitch Buster - Can you fix all 13 glitches before time runs out? Avoid the dangerous pointers, or kill them by jumping on their heads!
- Vier - You have the power to control the 4 elements with the VIER stone, It's time to destroy all the wizards and become the ruler of the universe.
- Way Out - The door is locked. You'll have to explore a dangerous dungeon full of traps and monsters and find 4 lost gems to open the door and get your WAY OUT!
- Play Back - Oh no, you've been kicked out of the castle! Solve puzzles and make your way back to your rightful home.
- Back Attacker - Invaders have entered in the Ninja’s Forest. Be careful!, They have weapons. Attack behind the back.
- xx142-b2.exe - This is the year 2413, humanity is enslaved by an alien race for more than two centuries already.
- 1024 Moves - This puzzle can be solved in 1024 movements.
- Re-Wire - Bring the system back online by rewiring the power nodes.
- Envisionator - A short puzzle game about escaping a building lockdown with the aid of your trusty robot friend.
- Planet Figadore has gone OFFLINE - Fred lives on planet Figadore in the Hercules cluster, he likes watching cat videos from planet Earth via Parallax Shift, but the network link has gone OFFLINE!
- Enmeshed - A hacking puzzle / strategy game. Exploit vulnerabilities in nodes and connections to knock a dynamically-routed mesh network offline.
- Raven - The security cameras for a secret facility have been taken offline, and it is YOUR job to fix the problem.
- Lost Treasure - 'Lost Treasure' is a short retro style puzzle-platformer game. There are 7 different levels (for now) to go through and collect treasure back to little Flo.
- Offline: O.E.C.T - They said organic-electric technology was the way of the future.
- [SWAGSHOT] - The station on LZ-13 was taken over by its AIs! You must take it back... with style!
- The Chroma Incident - The Achromats have taken the worlds color offline! Raid their colorless lair and vanquish them all, restoring the world to it's technicolor glory.
- UNDERRUN - A twin stick shooter in 256 shades of brown.
- Backcountry - Kill or be killed in this hack-and-shoot set in the Wild West! Use the mouse or tap the screen to control your avatar, and earn as much gold as you can from the sheriff's bounties.
- Ancient Beast - Match based eSport where players battle themselves by materializing and controling a squad of carefully selected creatures, each having unique stats and abilities. Master your beasts!
- Elematter - Elematter is a tower defense game based on the four elements: Earth, Water, Air and Fire.
- Back to Space - 40 Years ago we thought we had defeated them. But they are back! Now it's up to you!
- You Are Offline - You are trapped in a room. There is no way out. Your only hope is to contact someone to rescue you. The only problem is: YOU ARE OFFLINE.
- Scroll! - A Face to Face fighting game for mobile that you can play in your browser.
- Push Back - In Push Back you create currents to help the stranded boats get back to the mainland. This game uses fluid dynamics to simulate the water.
- Retrohaunt - Someone or something is stealing our time. Today was yesterday and tomorrow is nowhere to be seen. Detective Clay is on the case!
- SPACECRAFT - "Space, the final frontier" is your ultimate destination in SPACECRAFT.
- LOST ROBOT - If I'd written the mapping module, it wouldn't be offline!
- Exo - A space based tower defence game! Build satellites and stations around planets orbiting a distant star. Survive waves of enemies.
- Submersible Warship 2063 - Enemy submarines have invaded your perimeter. Stay off their radar and fight back!
- Enjoy The Sunshine (Get Offline!) - Another beautiful day. But, look! Nobody appreciates it.
- oh, flip! - You're a majestic square with one leg who loves to flip!
- GDevelop - An open-source, cross-platform game engine designed to be used by everyone.
- melonJS - A fresh & lightweight HTML5 game engine.
- PixiJS - The HTML5 Creation Engine: Create beautiful digital content with the fastest, most flexible 2D WebGL renderer.
- Phaser - Desktop and Mobile HTML5 game framework. A fast, free and fun open source framework for Canvas and WebGL powered browser games.
- Cocos2d-x - A multi-platform framework for building 2d games, interactive books, demos and other graphical applications.
- Craters.js - A Compact Game Engine that helps you build fast, modern HTML5 Games.
- BLACKSMITH 2D - Black is a highly optimized 2D framework for web, mobile games, and playable ads.
- PlayCanvas - Fast and lightweight WebGL game engine.
- Sound.js - A micro-library to load, play and generate sound effects and music for games and interactive applications.
- js13k-2d - A 2kb webgl 2d sprite renderer, designed for Js13kGames.
- IonPhaser - A web component to use Phaser Framework with Angular, React, Vue, etc
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
After having published several articles about how to manipulate arrays and dates, today I will publish a post that some of you will find too basic and others will find…
We often use webcams to broadcast video in real time via our computer. This broadcast can be viewed, saved and even shared via the Internet. As a rule, we need…
Working with React, - and before the release of Hooks in version 16.8 - there was always the possibility to create components in three different ways based on a number of…
Some of you might think that what we explained in the article on how to populate an array with numbers, apart from the didactic part, would not have much applicability…