Prepare to open your mind as you learn key topics including:
- Using arrays
- The power of functions
- How to work with objects
- Making use of prototypes
- Understanding closures
- Writing and testing applications
This full-color book will show you how to make your websites more interactive and your interfaces more interesting and intuitive.
THIS BOOK COVERS:
- Basic programming concepts - assuming no prior knowledge of programming beyond an ability to create a web page using HTML & CSS
- How to recreate techniques you will have seen on other web sites such as sliders, content filters, form validation, updating content using Ajax, and much more (these examples demonstrate writing your own scripts from scratch and how the theory you have learned is put into practice).
- Tips, tools, and libraries: Survey existing style guides, best practices, advanced techniques, module systems, package managers, build tools, and learning resources.
As with previous editions, Haverbeke continues to teach through extensive examples and immerses you in code from the start, while exercises and full-chapter projects give you hands-on experience with writing your own programs.
- Vue.js: a quick start guide for beginners. Part 1.
- A roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2019
- Superior React-Native Courses for Mobile Application Developers
- Stunning React Boilerplates and Starter Kits for 2019
- Best Node Js Resources in 2019. Courses and Tutorials.
- Node.js Course in 90 Minutes