The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet 2.0
In 2008 Danny Dove created the first version of SEO Cheat Sheet. Frustrated with how hard it was to find technical SEO information, he stayed up an entire night crafting the original resource.
At the time, he was still establishing his professional self and was an intern at Moz. The company was small, and the future of his unpaid internship was uncertain.
Yesterday Dove introduced the brand-new version of The Web Developer's SEO Cheat Sheet.
This free and downloadable document covers all of the important SEO code and best practices that are needed by online marketers and developers.
Benefits and features
- Save the Google searches for your new inbound visitors: This cheat sheet covers all of the details you would normally spend hours researching online. This leaves you with more time for the important things (like laughing at JennaMarbles or pretending you don't watch Vine compilations).
- Available both online and offline: You can store the free downloadable PDF wherever you want. Save a hard drive, kill a tree! (It's printable.)
- Updated for the inbound marketer: With new sections like responsive design and rel="author", you can uphold your flawless nerd reputation by publicly shaming those who make syntax errors in their code (and are foolish enough not to download this cheat sheet!).
If it is important, we have you covered!
- Important HTML Elements
- HTTP Status Codes
- URL Best Practices
- Webmaster Tools
- Robot Control Syntax
- Important User-agents
- Sitemap Syntax
- Facebook Open Graph
- Twitter Cards
- Google+ Authorship
- Google+ Publisher
- Targeting Multiple Languages
- Mobile Web Development (Responsive Design)
- A roadmap to becoming a web developer in 2019
- Designers and Marie Kondo: a life lesson
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- Crazy SEO Tips For 2019
- A Guide to the new Google Search Console
- The Most Useful 50 Web Sites you wish you knew earlier
- Six Ways to Make Your Design Brand Stand Out with a Portfolio
- UX-UI: How to design better forms
- 4 Ways To Quickly Improve Your Online Business
- How to Improve the Exposure of Your Business