Facebook Shortcuts: Infographic
Save Time with Facebook Shortcuts
Want to save a bit of time? Facebook integrates some keyboard shortcuts that make it easier for users to navigate through the platform.
Today we give you some tips on how to use them to your advantage.
These keyboard shortcuts are designed to open links to Messages, Profile Pages, Friend Requests, and much more. Now, you can speed up how quickly you update your Timeline, or respond to a friend.
These shortcuts are not so widely known to Facebook users ;-D.
Take a look at the infographic of QUINTLY and become a Facebook master.
Note: If your computer does not contain a numerical keyboard and/or you don’t have English set as your primary language, you will have to press ‘Shift’ with each of the keyboard shortcuts containing numbers.
Morover, the process of using the shortcuts is a bit different in Internet Explorer.
Each time you type the required shortcut, release the keys and then press ‘Enter.’
- Whatsapp is working to a new sales system integrated in the app
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Best Days to Post on Facebook [Infographic]
- Facebook 10th anniversary
- Show Your Clients the Value of Facebook in 7 Easy Steps
- A Portrait Of A LinkedIn User (infographic)
- Facebook's top 10 social design secrets
- CSS:How To Create Fixed Position Share Box
- Delete unwanted Facebook comments using the Android app
- What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter?
- How To Show Clients The Value Of Facebook