10 addictive retro video games recreated with HTML5, JS & CSS
Are you a video game player? Are you a child of the "80s"(or even 70s...;-) )?
If yes, this post is for you.
There was a time when building any type of video game required Flash.
Nowadays the stage is set for powerful HTML5 and WebGL gaming!
Here are 10 of our favorite games which run in all modern browsers and are build only with web technologies.
Genre: Action, Arcade
Genre: Arcade, Multiplayer
- Parallax Landscape Scenes Built Entirely With CSS and HTML
- Fullscreen Background Video HTML5 And CSS cross-browser
- CSS Shapes: how to create non-rectangular shapes (part 2)
- CSS Shapes: how to create non-rectangular shapes (part 1)
- Useful Tutorials on SVG & CSS3 Animation
- How to Become a Full Stack Developer in 2018
- The CSS Grid Explained in 7 Minutes (with diagrams and code)
- How to make SVG images code responsive
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December
- CSS Flexbox Toolbox: some tools