The History Of Facebook’s Privacy Changes
Privacy changes are usually what draw the ire of most Facebook users, and it’s something that the site is hoping to change through better education and clearer directions. According to a recent infographic from Webpage FX, 61 percent of people in a survey said they don’t trust Facebook and 13 million people have said that they have never set or known about their privacy settings.
Click on the image to see a larger view
- Whatsapp is working to a new sales system integrated in the app
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Best Days to Post on Facebook [Infographic]
- Facebook 10th anniversary
- Show Your Clients the Value of Facebook in 7 Easy Steps
- Facebook Shortcuts: Infographic
- Facebook's top 10 social design secrets
- CSS:How To Create Fixed Position Share Box
- Delete unwanted Facebook comments using the Android app
- What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter?
- How To Show Clients The Value Of Facebook