Social Media Marketing or SEO?
Traffic-Boosting Tips for Success [Infographic]
Want to increase traffic to your site? Driving traffic to your website is no longer a simple or straightforward task. With so much competition, disinformation and misinformation, where are we supposed to turn?
Wondering whether to concentrate on SEO or social media marketing?
In this infographic SEO Jury compare the two tactics, and provide some tips for generating traffic.
These 11 strategies lay the groundwork for increasing your visibility on the web no matter what you're selling.
- Optimize your page titles and descriptions
- Earn links from reputable sources
- Optimize for mobile users
- Maximize website speed
- Engage with your audience
- Use visual content
Check out their infographic for more detail.
Original article on the Red Website Design blog.
- Advice For A Successful Social Media Strategy
- 6 Reasons Why Marketing is Important for Every Business
- Best apps to boost your social media
- Ten Laws of Successful Social Media and Content Marketing
- Increase the Number of Backlinks to Your Site the Right Way
- What You Need to Start a Great Healthcare Blog
- Top 8 Free Online Social Media Marketing Tools For Startups
- Why Social Media Cannot Fully Take the Place of Offline Marketing
- Useful technical SEO checklist for developers
- Google updates LocalBusiness Schema
- How to Optimize Images for SEO
- Google ranking factors: user behaviors that make the difference in SEO