There's an experiment that places a "play" button next to the YouTube logo, by which you can generate the "I'm Feeling Lucky" playlist.
If you don't like the playlist, click the button again.
If you want to enable the "play experimental" button and you use Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari or Internet Explorer 8+, follow these 4 steps:
1. open youtube.com in a new tab and log in
2. load your browser's developer console:
* Chrome - press Ctrl+Shift+J for Windows/Linux/ChromeOS or Command-Option-J for Mac
* Firefox - press Ctrl+Shift+K for Windows/Linux or Command-Option-K for Mac
* Opera - press Ctrl+Shift+I for Windows/Linux or Command-Option-I for Mac, then click "Console"
* Safari - check this article
* Internet Explorer - press F12 and select the "Console" tab.
3. paste the following code which changes a YouTube cookie:
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=LVXsOMb_c_g; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
4. press Enter and close the console.
To go back to the standard UI, follow the same steps, but use the following code:
document.cookie="VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=; path=/; domain=.youtube.com";window.location.reload();
Licenciada en Bellas Artes y programadora por pasión. Cuando tengo un rato retoco fotos, edito vídeos y diseño cosas. El resto del tiempo escribo en MA-NO WEB DESIGN END DEVELOPMENT.
Today we are going to talk about the technique which you permit to be able to recover videos from Youtube that was deleted, made private or simply blocked by Youtube…
In just a few years, YouTube has quickly gone from being an entertainment site to the world’s second largest search engine. As the demand for more video content online increases,…
The YouTube team has finally launched a pilot program for a small group of partners that will offer paid channels on YouTube – a move that had been expected since January. YouTube has…