The new hangout, Google challenges to Whatsapp
More news coming from Google I / O. In the end, the rumor mill has not fully successful, and the new messaging service that unifies the various communications services Google, will be called Hangout and will be available from today on both Android as in iOS and web, what comes to be a complete platform messaging service, which is also multimedia because it allows the transmission of text, photos and videos.
This is a new application that will have its own icon identifier, which will be focused on the talks, they can be user to user or user groups. It will provide users with whom we communicate more frequently and others secondarily.
In this way, real-time conversations reach a new level through Hangout, which also will provide a record of past conversations, which can also be deactivated if desired.
In the end there will not be Babel but Hangout, a more appropriate name and well-known within the Google ecosystem and easy to remember.
- The era of automation: Google Docs Api
- Crazy SEO Tips For 2019
- A Guide to the new Google Search Console
- Send Push Notification to Users Using Firebase Messaging Service in PHP
- 8 Best Google Apps You Have No Idea About
- Google updates LocalBusiness Schema
- How to Optimize Images for SEO
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December
- Google ranking factors: user behaviors that make the difference in SEO
- Open source alternatives to Slack
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Google's 200 Most Important Ranking Factors