Marketing Metrics - which ones are actionable and which ones lead to misinformed business decisions?
Marketers know that it doesn’t really matter how many people visit your website, online shop or service if they don’t follow through and convert into leads.
In order to succeed, we need to look at a bunch of factors and what they mean. What are they representing, and in what sense can they become deceiving?
To sum this up, no marketing metrics will tell us a more truthful story than that of the engagement ratio we achieve through our efforts 'cause when we have a real engagement we know we are doing something right.
This is a good thing to remember when we are struggling to understand the marketing metrics in front of you.
Engagement should always be the first priority to look at, no matter what the other numbers tell us.
So remember, marketing metrics are only good when they tell the true story of our success!
- How to Make the Most of Technology in Your Business
- How to Successfully Promote Your Healthcare Business
- Top Social Media Marketing Tools in 2019
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- 4 Ways To Quickly Improve Your Online Business
- Why Is Digital Marketing So Important For Your Business?
- How to Improve the Exposure of Your Business
- How to Create a Brand Story through Video Marketing
- A Guide to Integrate Social Media into Your E-Commerce Store
- 2 Areas of Business You Need to Audit
- How To Take Your Website Up A Notch
- Choosing the Right Type of Website for Your Business