How China Is Changing Internet
In China, a sheltered internet has given rise to a new breed of app, and American companies are taking notice. What was once known as the land of cheap rip-offs may now offer a glimpse at the future.
Source: The New York Times
- Designers and Marie Kondo: a life lesson
- How to Become an Automation Engineer
- The Most Useful 50 Web Sites you wish you knew earlier
- A Guide to Moving IT Services During an Office Relocation
- How Our Relationship with the Internet has Changed in the Last 20 Years
- Google updates LocalBusiness Schema
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December
- Happy 25th birthday WWW !!!
- How to turn on data compression in Chrome 28 Beta
- How to send money via Gmail
- Thousands of Tumblr blogs migrate to Wordpress after Yahoo deal