Google’s Matt Cutts: Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You
Unless It Is Spammy...
Matt Cutts said twice that you should not stress about it, in the worse non-spammy case, Google may just ignore the duplicate content. Matt said in the video, “I wouldn’t stress about this unless the content that you have duplicated is spammy or keyword stuffing.”
What do you think about?
- The era of automation: Google Docs Api
- Crazy SEO Tips For 2019
- A Guide to the new Google Search Console
- Send Push Notification to Users Using Firebase Messaging Service in PHP
- Best SEO Tools for 2018
- Social Media Marketing or SEO?
- Increase the Number of Backlinks to Your Site the Right Way
- What You Need to Start a Great Healthcare Blog
- Useful technical SEO checklist for developers
- 8 Best Google Apps You Have No Idea About
- Google updates LocalBusiness Schema