Download Google fonts to your desktop
The goal of Google Fonts has always been to bring beautiful, open-source fonts to the web, fast and free of cost. Starting today, you can download these fonts for offline access on your desktop. We’ve made all of the fonts from the Google Fonts directory available in SkyFonts, a tool from Monotype that allows you to install and sync fonts from the web onto your Windows or Mac OS X devices.
SkyFonts automatically updates the fonts installed on your system whenever they are updated on Google Fonts – for example, when new characters are added – ensuring you always have the latest fonts to work with. And with the fonts installed locally, browsing websites that use web fonts will be faster, since your browser won’t have to spend time fetching font data. If you’d rather download the source files to edit the font data directly, you can always do so from the project at Google Code.
So whether you’re a designer looking to incorporate popular web fonts into your typography, or you just want to improve your browsing speed by by keeping local, synced copies of fonts, you can take advantage of SkyFonts.
- The era of automation: Google Docs Api
- Crazy SEO Tips For 2019
- A Guide to the new Google Search Console
- Send Push Notification to Users Using Firebase Messaging Service in PHP
- 8 Best Google Apps You Have No Idea About
- Google updates LocalBusiness Schema
- How to Optimize Images for SEO
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December
- Google ranking factors: user behaviors that make the difference in SEO
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Google's 200 Most Important Ranking Factors
- A Christmas Easter Egg in New Google Maps