Delete unwanted Facebook comments using the Android app
You can now moderate the comments on your own Facebook posts from your Android device. With an update to the Android app last week, Facebook enabled the ability for Android users to delete comments in just a few short steps.
The next time someone leaves an inappropriate comment, or an old flame starts proclaiming his undying love for you, you'll be able to delete the comment without having to rush to a computer.
The first thing you'll need to do is update to the latest version of Facebook for Android. After you've updated, you'll need to wait for an inappropriate comment. Or you could test the process of deleting a comment on any of your posts; ensuring you're ready to spring into action.
(Credit: Screenshot by Jason Cipriani)
Tap on the comment you'd like to banish from Facebook and you'll see a pop-up asking if you want to delete the comment, or cancel. Tap on delete and the comment will disappear, never to be seen again.
- Whatsapp is working to a new sales system integrated in the app
- 8 Social Media Monitoring Tools
- Best Days to Post on Facebook [Infographic]
- Facebook 10th anniversary
- Tricks for speeding up your Android device
- Show Your Clients the Value of Facebook in 7 Easy Steps
- Move Google Authenticator to a new mobile device
- Which apps have access to your online profiles? Check it with MyPermissions app
- Android tips: How to change archive and delete actions in the new Gmail
- The new Gmail, new layout inbox is online
- Mobile Malware Targets Android Phones: new Kaspersky Lab report