Chrome 38 Introduces a Responsive Design View
Chrome 38 has introduced a responsive design view in Chrome Developer tools. It allows you to view the available breakpoints for the loaded site. Clicking each of the bars resizes the window to the specified breakpoint or selecting the device will resize the window to that devices resolution.
As well as User Agent spoofing It also introduces network throttling to produce near real device simulations for development.
- Fullscreen Background Video HTML5 And CSS cross-browser
- Best Development Posts Of August 2018
- Qualities That Make a Successful Software Developer
- How to Become a Full Stack Developer in 2018
- How to make SVG images code responsive
- Useful technical SEO checklist for developers
- CSS Progressive Loading in Chrome
- How to Choose a Laptop for Web Design and Development
- 11 Guides for Front-end Developers
- PHP Libraries For Summer 2016
- Google Chrome will block Flash content starting next month, make HTML 5 default by December