Best Days to Post on Facebook [Infographic]
Among the greatest challenges is determining exactly when to post a given piece of content so it attracts the most “likes,” comments, and retweets.
A recent infographic from LinchpinSEO could help crack that code by showing the best days to post to Facebook.
Even better, it organizes the information by industry. For instance, companies considered “general retail” will find more engagement on Mondays, whereas nonprofits will see greater success on weekends, according to LinchpinSEO, which analyzed the user engagement of more than 1,800 Facebook pages from the world’s top brands. The data were collected from April 1 to May 31.
- How to Successfully Promote Your Healthcare Business
- Top Social Media Marketing Tools in 2019
- The Meaning of Colors in web Design. A little bit of psychology
- Crazy SEO Tips For 2019
- A Guide to the new Google Search Console
- Whatsapp is working to a new sales system integrated in the app
- 4 Ways To Quickly Improve Your Online Business
- Why Is Digital Marketing So Important For Your Business?
- How to Improve the Exposure of Your Business
- How to Create a Brand Story through Video Marketing
- A Guide to Integrate Social Media into Your E-Commerce Store
- 2 Areas of Business You Need to Audit