Best Days to Post on Facebook [Infographic]
Among the greatest challenges is determining exactly when to post a given piece of content so it attracts the most “likes,” comments, and retweets.
A recent infographic from LinchpinSEO could help crack that code by showing the best days to post to Facebook.
Even better, it organizes the information by industry. For instance, companies considered “general retail” will find more engagement on Mondays, whereas nonprofits will see greater success on weekends, according to LinchpinSEO, which analyzed the user engagement of more than 1,800 Facebook pages from the world’s top brands. The data were collected from April 1 to May 31.
- How to Create a Brand Story through Video Marketing
- A Guide to Integrate Social Media into Your E-Commerce Store
- 2 Areas of Business You Need to Audit
- Best SEO Tools for 2018
- How To Take Your Website Up A Notch
- Choosing the Right Type of Website for Your Business
- 6 Reasons Why Marketing is Important for Every Business
- The Importance of Other People to the Success of Your Website
- Social Media Marketing or SEO?
- Ten Laws of Successful Social Media and Content Marketing
- Increase the Number of Backlinks to Your Site the Right Way
- What You Need to Start a Great Healthcare Blog